The Ozarks are beautiful all year long, but things really shine during the end of the year. From the amazing fall scenery to holiday decorations, it’s truly a great place to call home. If you’re like many homeowners, then you enjoy enhancing your home’s decor to match the season. There are some easy ways to decorate your home without breaking the bank this holiday season.
- Candles: Fall- and holiday-scented candles are an easy and fast way to fill your home with the holiday spirit. You can pick them up just about anywhere and switch out scents to match your mood or the occasion.
- Lighting: Inexpensive string lights quickly transform your home’s atmosphere. These can be used anywhere you want to add a bit of ambience, including your outdoor living space.
- Wreaths and centerpieces: Natural wreaths and centerpieces instantly make your home more festive. You can add holiday ornaments and ribbons to switch your look from “fall” to “holiday.”
- Throws and pillows: Bringing fall and holiday colors into your home is easy if you pepper in some seasonal throws and pillows. This also makes your home feel extra cozy in the winter.
- Gourds, leaves, and pinecones: Seasonal displays of gourds and pinecones add natural charm to your home’s decor. You can place them around tables, countertops, coffee tables, and near the entrance of your home, including your front porch.
Last but not least, put your Christmas tree and decorations up! If you have a large space, then consider adding a second tree, or a smaller accent tree. This is the quickest way to make your home festive!